“The secret of winning football games is working more as a team, less as individuals. I play not my 11 best, but my best 11.” – Knute Rockne
In this Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The issue is not the game but the people involved
- The best strategies to deal with team stress
- Potential signs of burnout when working with your team day in day out
- Team stress is not within your total control but you can make the best use of it
- 13 leadership strategies to deal with team stress
- You do not need to be a captain or coach to deal with team stress and burnout
- You’ll gain tenfold when you treat your teammates with kindness and empathy
Best Performance Books:
- The Upside of Stress: Why Stress Is Good for You, and How to Get Good at It by Kelly McGonigal
- Your FREE Audio Book
- Bill Cole, MS, MA, a leading authority on peak performance, mental toughness and coaching, is founder and President of the International Mental Game Coaching Association, www.mentalgamecoaching.com. Bill is also founder and CEO of William B. Cole Consultants, a consulting firm that helps organizations and professionals achieve more success in business, life and sports. He is a multiple Hall of Fame honoree, an award-winning scholar-athlete, published book author and articles author, and has coached at the highest levels of major-league pro sports, big-time college athletics and corporate America. For a free, extensive article archive, or for questions and comments visit him at www.MentalGameCoach.com.Article Source: MentalGameCoach.com
- Download your Cheat Sheet and be reminded of our NEW BOOK series launch
- Get the MasterPlan. Sign up and download now.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me today. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see below.
Please leave an honest review for The StarPlayer Academy Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will surely respond to them to get your questions answered quickly.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!