“I think luck falls on not just the brave but also the ones who believe they belong there.” – Novak Djokovic
I’m going to call this week the tennis week, maybe because I’m having the blues that US Open is over. Also, I talked a little bit about tennis in the last episode and I think I will touch on tennis again later this week.
Most importantly, I think the game of tennis opens up a lot of lessons for us athletes from all kinds of sports. The other sport that teaches great lessons for the mind is martial arts, we should come to that in another episode some day.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What top tennis players do to strengthen their mental game
- How winners talk to themselves differently than do losers
- How to play within yourself, your strengths and weaknesses
- What does it mean by playing the percentages
- How to adjust to conditions, opponents and yourself
- How to learn from winners who find a way to win
- Why and how to avoid false paths to win
Best Performance Books:
- Serve to Win: The 14-Day Gluten-Free Plan for Physical and Mental Excellence by Novak Djokovic
- Your FREE Audio Book
- Bill Cole, MS, MA, a leading authority on peak performance, mental toughness and coaching, is founder and President of the International Mental Game Coaching Association, www.mentalgamecoaching.com. Article Source: MentalGameCoaching.com
- Download your Cheat Sheet and be reminded of our NEW BOOK series launch
- Get the MasterPlan. Sign up and download now.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me today. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see below.
Please leave an honest review for The StarPlayer Academy Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, email me anytime at email@example.com and I will surely respond to them to get your questions answered quickly.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!