“To finish first, you must first finish.” – Rick Ravon Mears
Do you know that besides being tough mentally and using sports psychology skills to dominate your game, tricking your mind is another proven way for you to take your game to the next level.
There are so many things you can do to how you think and this is just one small tweak to reworking your mind that can be done within seconds in moments that matter most.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How diversion of attention can help you focus not more but better on the right things
- Deception of your own brain is a killer to your rival
- Shutting off your mind let’s you enter the zone
Best Performance Books:
- The Inner Game of Tennis: The Classic Guide to the Mental Side of Peak Performance by W. Timothy Gallwey
- Your FREE Audio Book
- Download your Cheat Sheet and be reminded of our NEW BOOK series launch
- Get the MasterPlan. Sign up and download now.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me today. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see below.
Please leave an honest review for The StarPlayer Academy Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, email me anytime at email@example.com and I will surely respond to them to get your questions answered quickly.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!