Jim Rohn once said, “Success is something you attract and accumulate by the person you become”
I believe you are a Star Player, an athlete always aspiring to grow and contribute with the best of your abilities.
Most importantly, you need to believe YOU are on this Earth for this very reason, to be the Star Player of your team. I don’t mean being individualistic or self-centred and performing just to wow the audience to show your greatness. Being a Star Player of your team simply meant a serious athlete with a winning mindset.
In this episode you will discover:
- what you will get out of the StarPlayer Academy show
- Star Players like you have one thing in common to succeed
- what it takes for you to be a successful athlete
- how this show can contribute to your success
- why you must listen to this show
- the inspiration behind this show
Listen to find out exactly:
- My Definition of a Star Player
- Why You Are Here
- My beliefs
- My mission
- Why I Am Here
- Your Weekly Takeaway
I believe an athlete’s journey is a daily process that’s meant to be fulfilling and fun, it’s not supposed to be painful or meant to be a punishment to our bodies.
I truly hope that this podcast can help you find that star player in you such that you can perform up to your true potential and enjoy your games as much as you can.
Links and resources mentioned in this show:
- Shawn Stevenson of The Model Health Show
- Lewis Howes
- Hal Elrod, author of The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) (The Miracle Morning Book Series 1)
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me on our very first show. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for The StarPlayer Academy Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, email me anytime at email@example.com and I will surely respond to them to get your questions answered quickly.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!