“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
In today’s show, I list out all the theoretical terms as pointed out by Dr Brian Walsh in his free to republish article. This is something I wish to share with you before you get all confused by the different terms of self.
From this article, you will realise that self-efficacy is different from self-love or self-esteem, they are different phase or stages of your experience and they have to be strong enough to pull you through your tough journey as a better athlete as you go.
It’s challenging to be a successful athlete not because of the sport itself, but the way you look at yourself and how you handle your thoughts and feelings. This is the start of being mindful.
- International speaker Dr. Brian E. Walsh is the author of the bestseller Unleashing Your Brilliance and has also co-authored with John Gray and Jack Canfield the self-help book, 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life: Volume 2. Visit Author’s site.Article Source: https://www.upublish.info
- Download your Cheat Sheet and be reminded of our NEW BOOK series launch
- Get the MasterPlan. Sign up and download now.
Best Performance Books:
- Unleashing Your Brilliance: Tools & Techniques to Achieve Personal, Professional & Academic Success by Brian E. Walsh
- 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life, Volume 2 by John Gray and Jack Canfield
- Your FREE Audio Book
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me today. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
What is the greatest challenge you are facing in your sport right now?
Send me your answers now to email@example.com. I will respond to you with the profound strategies relevant to your needs.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Please leave an honest review for The StarPlayer Academy Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will surely respond to them to get your questions answered quickly.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!