“I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.” – Ken Venturi
In this Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Never to attribute your achievements or failure to your abilities
- To be mindful about what you are focussed on, your actions and your character
- The 3 main drivers of your success
- The one thing that leads you to reach your goals and determine your score
- 3 Ways to Destroy Your Ability to Compete – Quickly! By Dr Leif H. Smith
- A simple test on how your mind can interfere with performance
Best Performance Books:
- Dr. Leif H. Smith is the president of Personal Best Consulting, a performance consulting firm located in Columbus, OH. He has worked with hundreds of athletes, coaches, teams, and executives to improve performance and increase on-the-job effectiveness. You can reach him at Leif@personalbestconsulting.com. Article Source: https://www.hotlib.com/articles
- Download your Cheat Sheet and be reminded of our NEW BOOK series launch
- Get the MasterPlan. Sign up and download now.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me today. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see below.
Please leave an honest review for The StarPlayer Academy Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will surely respond to them to get your questions answered quickly.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!