“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
Setting goals and making plans are tedious, because you are literally laying your future in place when you know things will change. Why set goals when you know your plans are never fixed?
That’s also the very reason why we set goals; for us to make sure we stick to our plans as much as we can. It’s not for us to be perfect, it’s there as a guideline, a flexible set of rules to keep our progress in check. If we aren’t discipline enough to do this, how are we discipline enough to stick to game plans and win?
Remember that setting goals is part of your training process. Following Tony Robbins’ quote, make your future visible first, it makes the unknown less scary don’t you think?
Do you agree?
Share your comments with us on the show notes page.
In this Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The simplest process you can use to set goals to lead you to your destination
- Keeping a journal will be the best thing ever in your time as an athlete
- There will always be obstacles but it’s okay, you can actually plan them ahead of time
- How to identify the skill sets you need to master
- How to stick to those goals you came up with
- How to stick to your process of reaching your goals
Best Performance Books:
- Act Now! A Daily Action Log for Achieving Your Goals in 90 Days by Peter D. Winiarski
- Your FREE Audio Book
- Download your Cheat Sheet and be reminded of our NEW BOOK series launch
- Get the MasterPlan. Sign up and download now.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me today. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see below.
Please leave an honest review for The StarPlayer Academy Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions, email me anytime at email@example.com and I will surely respond to them to get your questions answered quickly.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates. It’s free!